On this page
Explore your Reward account
We want to make your financial life as simple as possible, so we’ve gathered all the information for your Reward account in one place.
Managing your account
Card services OpenClose
Ways to pay OpenClose
Google and Apple Pay
Account T&C's OpenClose
Do I need to register for MyRewards?
Great news, you don't need to register for your Rewards. We'll set up your Rewards account for you when your account is opened. You can see and manage your MyRewards balance in the Royal Bank app. There's no need to use a password.
You need to pay in £1,250 to an eligible Royal Bank account every month.
How to earn Rewards
Every month you can:
- Get £4 a month back in Rewards for 2 or more Direct Debits (2 of those Direct Debits needs to be at least £2 each).
- Get £1 a month back in Rewards with 1 mobile app log in.
- Earn Rewards at partner retailers when you use your Royal Bank debit card.
How to claim your Rewards
The choice is yours. You can:
- Redeem Rewards as cashback which you can then transfer straight into your bank account or pay towards your Royal Bank credit card balance.
- Trade up for e-gift cards which you can use online or in store with our eligible partner retailers.
- Exchange your Rewards into money which is donated to one of our chosen charities
Manage your Rewards in the app
It’s quick and easy to manage your MyRewards balance in the Royal Bank app. Login to the app and select MyRewards to see your balance, earn or exchange your Rewards without needing a password.
You can also log in with a PIN and Password via the MyRewards website.
App available to customers aged 11+ with compatible iOS and Android devices and a UK or international mobile number in specific countries.
Change your current account
If you'd prefer one of our other accounts, you can change your current account online. It's quick and easy to change.
- View our current account range. Specific account eligibility applies. Monthly fees may apply.
- After choosing your preferred account option, follow the steps to apply for that account.
- When applying, make sure to choose the ‘change my existing account’ option and complete the application form.
When changing your existing account to another, you’ll:
- Keep your existing sort code, account number and debit card. Your existing standing orders and direct debits will stay the same.
- Retain your arranged overdraft limits.
- See no impact to your credit rating.