The value of investments can fall as well as rise, and you may not get back the full amount you invest. Eligibility criteria, fees and charges apply.
- Five ready-made funds, from defensive to adventurous.
- Investments are managed by Coutts investment managers.
- Invest in a range of companies and industries who aim to positively impact our world.
Personal Portfolio Defensive Fund
Low risk fund
- This is the lowest risk fund in the range with an emphasis towards low risk assets, such as bonds. The low risk fund invests at least 70% of its value in bonds.
- The long-term asset mix is made up of 78% bonds, 20% shares and 2% cash.
Personal Portfolio Cautious Fund
Low to medium risk fund
- As the risk increases, the amount invested in lower risk investments, such as bonds reduces. The low to medium risk fund invests at least 50% of its value in bonds.
- The long-term asset mix is made up of 58% bonds, 40% shares and 2% cash.
Personal Portfolio Balanced Fund
Medium risk fund
- The medium risk fund has an increasing exposure to higher risk investments, such as shares. The medium risk fund invests at least 45% of its value in shares.
- The long-term asset mix is made up of 43% bonds, 55% shares and 2% cash.
Personal Portfolio Ambitious Fund
Medium to high risk fund
- As risk increases further, so does the exposure to shares. The medium to high risk fund invests at least 65% of its value in shares.
- The long-term asset mix is made up of 23% bonds, 75% shares and 2% cash.
Personal Portfolio Adventurous Fund
High risk fund
- This is the highest risk fund in the range with the greatest emphasis on higher risk assets, such as shares. The high-risk fund invests at least 90% of its value in shares. As the risk profile increases to a high level, so does the feasibility of a large return or a larger capital loss.
- The long-term asset mix is made up of 98% shares and 2% cash.
The funds' asset mix allocation may vary but will always be consistent with their objective.
Each illustration shows long term asset mix, effective from November 2022.
Get started with Royal Bank Invest
You’ll need to be a Royal Bank customer with Digital Banking, aged 18 – 84 and a UK residence for tax purposes.
Click “Continue” to log into the Royal Bank Invest portal.
Learn more about investments
Whether you’re an experienced investor or just finding out what investing is, we’ve got a range of articles to help you understand more about investing.
We regularly update our articles depending on what’s happening in the market so check back for future updates.