Savings Goal Tool
Because every dream needs a plan...
Not sure where to start to make those dreams become a reality? Set yourself a savings goal – such a simple thing to do but it can make a big difference to how you think about saving.
Just tap in how much you need to save and by when and our Savings Goal Tool will tell you what you need to save each month to get there.
Set your savings goal in 3 simple steps
1. Decide what you're saving for
2. Link to your savings account
3. Set your goal and give it a name
Top tips to help you reach your goal
- Want to save but not sure how to get started? Our new Round Ups tool makes saving simple - just pay with your debit card and we'll round up the amount to the nearest pound, then send the spare change to your savings account. Save little and often and the pennies soon add up.
- One way to get the ball rolling is to set up a Standing Order to go into your savings account on pay day. Try starting small and you might surprise yourself when you see those savings start to grow.
Round Ups is available to customers who have an eligible current account, an eligible instant access savings account and are registered for the Royal Bank Mobile App. Round Ups can only be made on debit card and contactless payments in Sterling.
Ready, steady, goal!
Not got an Instant Access Savings account with us?
Not got the app yet?
App available to customers aged 11+ with compatible iOS and Android devices and a UK or international mobile number in specific countries.