Royal Bank of Scotland home insurance policies are underwritten by U K Insurance Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, registration number 202810.
Please note this product is only available online, alternative options are available in branch.
Why choose Building and Contents Insurance?
- You could get a quote in less than five minutes.
- This policy has been awarded the highest Defaqto rating.
- You can choose between two levels of cover and add optional extras.
- You can pay monthly at no additional cost. (Subject to eligibility and credit agreement. Credit facilities for over 18s only. Representative 0.0% APR)
- If your home is broken into or burgled, day or night, it'll be made secure. (Excludes the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man and the Scottish and Channel Islands. Policy and Cover limits apply)
Cover options OpenClose
Standard home insurance
Elite home insurance
Core cover OpenClose
Contents away from home
Optional extras OpenClose
Switch your home insurance
When you switch to Royal Bank of Scotland home insurance, you can claim up to £50 towards any cancellation fees your current insurer charges. Once you’ve cancelled your existing cover and taken out your new policy, get in touch with U K Insurance Limited. They’ll arrange for you to be reimbursed within seven to 10 working days.
What to expect
Fill in your details
Tailor your policy
Review and apply
As we tackle climate change and move away from using paper we ask that you download and save documents to your device.
The 'Insurance: Important Information About Us' document can be posted to you if you need it in a paper format.