Instalment Plans in a nutshell
- The monthly amount and the monthly fee for the plan will vary dependant on the amount and term of the plan.
- You can set up, track and manage your plan in the mobile app.
- It’s a simple way to make regular payments against individual larger eligible purchases that you don’t want to pay off in one go.
- You can also set up an Instalment Plan to help pay down an expired 0% balance transfer.
- An Instalment Plan is part of your existing credit limit and it does not free up additional funds when a purchase or balance transfer is moved to an Instalment Plan.