Helping you respond to international tax legislation
We recommend you contact a professional and independent tax advisor to discuss your personal tax situation, to help you understand the international regulations and ensure you comply with them.
We can’t help you decide your tax status or guide you with filling in forms, as Royal Bank of Scotland does not offer tax advice, we can however offer guidance on the terms in the forms.
Helpful documents for individuals
Helpful documents for entities
- Entity classification short form glossary (PDF, 241 KB)
- Tax status declaration form - Entity (PDF, 113 KB)
- Tax status declaration form - Entity guidance notes (PDF, 129 KB)
- Glossary for entities (PDF, 156 KB)
- CRS active decision tree (PDF, 205 KB)
- CRS active decision tree glossary (PDF, 33 KB)
- FATCA active decision tree (PDF, 209 KB)
- FATCA active decision tree glossary (PDF, 41 KB)
- Non-financial intermediary form (PDF, 184 KB)
- Entity classification - controlling person(s) addendum (PDF, 67 KB)
Need to call us?
We are here to help, but please be aware that Royal Bank of Scotland cannot offer any tax advice. We recommend you contact a professional and independent tax advisor to discuss your personal tax situation.
Telephone: 0208 242 9447
Minicom: 01617 555821
(excl. public holidays)
Calls may be recorded.