£10 Rewards = £10 Currys eGift card + 5% Rewards
£50 Rewards = £50 Currys eGift card + 5% Rewards
£100 Rewards = £100 Currys eGift card + 8% Rewards
Trade up your Rewards for an eGift card to use at Currys, the UK's largest electrical retailer with hundreds of stores all over the country. Trade ups available as e-code or e-voucher will be displayed on screen and a copy will be sent to your e-mail address shortly afterwards.
At Currys you'll find great deals on a range of products, so why not use your eGift card to pay towards a new smart TV, tablet or washing machine? Find your nearest store here.
A few things to bear in mind:
- There are no limits or restrictions on £10, £50 or £100 eGift cards.
- For online eGift card redemption, a maximum of five eGift cards can be used for each individual order.
- For in-store eGift card redemption, there's no limit to the number of eGift cards you may use for each individual order.
- eGift cards can be used as full or part payment towards products and Knowhow services in Currys, Currys.digital and PC World stores in the UK. And online at currys.co.uk and pcworld.co.uk
- You can check the balance at www.dixonsretail.com/giftcards or call 0800 897 163. Alternatively, present your eGift card in store where a member of the store team can check your balance for you.
- Upon 2 years non-use, the eGift card will expire and any balance will be deducted.
- For full Terms and Conditions click here.