On this page
My Graduate account
Your Graduate account is designed to support you in the transition between Student life and moving into full time employment. It comes with all the great features and benefits that allow you to stay in control of your money.
Do you have a Student account?
If you've just graduated, you don't need to do anything. Your Student account will automatically change to a Graduate account, and you can continue to use your card, online banking and mobile app as usual.
Prior to the account switch you should receive an email or letter detailing:
- the changes to your account
- the date of the switch
Split bills with the Housemate app
Housemate is our free bill-splitting app for renters. Split bills and pay each other back easily. Your flatmates don’t even need to bank with us to use it.
To get started just download Housemate by Natwest. (We’re part of the NatWest group, you see, that’s why it’s called that.)
Available to anyone over 17 as long you live in the UK, have a UK bank account (that allows access) and be registered for online banking. You’ll also need a compatible smartphone.
App available to customers aged 11+ with compatible iOS and Android devices and a UK or international mobile number in specific countries. Digital Banking available to customers aged 11+ with a Royal Bank of Scotland account.
Change your current account
If you'd prefer one of our other accounts, you can change your current account online. It's quick and easy to change.
- View our current account range. Specific account eligibility applies. Monthly fees may apply.
- After choosing your preferred account option, follow the steps to apply for that account.
- When applying, make sure to choose the ‘change my existing account’ option and complete the application form.
When changing your existing account to another, you’ll:
- Keep your existing sort code, account number and debit card. Your existing standing orders and direct debits will stay the same.
- Retain your arranged overdraft limits.
- See no impact to your credit rating.
Important documents to read
We do our best to ensure everyone is aware of their account terms and conditions, please take some time to review, print and/or save a copy of these.