8/10 customers could save on fees when switching to Tyl*
Whether you run a craft brewery, bakery, fitness centre, dental practice or travelling food truck, you could find a payment solution and a price that works for you.
Tyl by NatWest (we’re part of the same group) gives you the power to quickly and easily accept payments online, over the phone or by card machine. We also offer the following as standard:
- Next business day settlement on all transactions.
- Save time on data entry by integrating to your accountancy software.
- Keep customers coming back with our simple card-free loyalty scheme.
- Seamless switching with support from our expert team.
Get a personalised quote and our expert team will help you tailor a solution that is right for your business with clear pricing and no hidden costs.
To be eligible for Tyl by NatWest your business must be based and trading in the UK, and you must be over 18. Eligibility criteria, fees and Ts&Cs apply.
*Savings figure based on customers looking to switch from various providers to Tyl between Jan and June 2023. Your existing provider may charge an exit fee. Average savings not inclusive of introductory offers or any exit fees you may have been charged. Additional fees may apply for data usage or app downloads.
Accepting payments has never been easier…
We’re always looking at ways to help our customers navigate the current business climate and make potential savings.
That’s why we’re offering 3 months free hire fees on all our card machines**
** New Tyl by NatWest customers only. Minimum 12-month contract. After 3 months standard hire fees per device will apply. Early cancellation fees may apply, eligibility criteria and fees apply.
*** Card machine fees only. Other additional charges apply which we'll talk you through as part of your personalised quote.
£9.99+ VAT per month***
- Wi-Fi, 3G/4G and Bluetooth
- 8 hours of battery life
- Completely standalone, no app or mobile phone required
A permanent fixture on your countertop
£13.99+ VAT per month***
Ingenico Desk 3500
- Print out receipts
- Simple to use, just plug in and go
- Bold, backlit 2.8-inch screen
- Stays plugged in
All-in-one portable card machine
£16.99+ VAT per month***
- Take payments over Wi-Fi or 4G for when taking payments where your Wi-Fi doesn't quite reach (e.g. outside)
- High-res, 5.99-inch glass touchscreen
- Apps to help manage and grow your business
For payments on the move
£19.99+ VAT per month***
Ingenico Move 3500
- Wi-Fi only at £19.99+ VAT per month***
- 3G only at £21.99+ VAT per month***
- Print out receipts
- Pocket sized with a backlit 3.2-inch screen
- 8-hour battery life
Free Virtual Gateway hire for 12 months****
- A virtual payment gateway allows you sell securely through a website
- It also helps you take payments by card, phone or email link
- You can validate customer payment information to transfer funds securely
NatWest Tap to Pay
Use your own device - just pay transaction fees
- Available on iPhone & Android^
- Customers can tap to pay for goods and services
- Accepts contactless cards, Apple Pay, and other digital wallets
- Available on mobile data and Wi-Fi
****Tyl eligibility criteria & fees apply. Offer available for new and existing Tyl by NatWest customers who do not currently have a payment gateway with Tyl. Offer ends 31 December 2023. We’ll be in touch to let you know your options after 12 months (previously priced at £14.95+VAT per month on a monthly subscription basis). The Payment Gateway comprises of online, telephone and pay-by-link payment functionally.
^No monthly hire or PCI fees for Tap to Pay. Transaction fees apply. Users may be charged for data usage by their network operator. Available on iPhone Xs or later with iOS 16.4 or later and Android OS 10 or later (base OS 8.1+) with Google Services and NFC. Subject to Tyl eligibility criteria and terms and conditions. Tap to Pay on iPhone requires a supported payment app and the latest version of iOS. Update to the latest version by going to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Download and Install. Some contactless cards may not be accepted by your payment app. Transaction limits may apply. The Contactless Symbol is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC. Tap to Pay on iPhone is not available in all markets. View Tap to Pay on iPhone countries and regions.
Get your personalised quote
Not sure what’s right for you?
Send and collect money on your Royal Bank app with Payit™
Split bills and request payments from anyone who uses online or mobile banking and has an eligible account with a participating UK bank (eligibility criteria and fees apply).