Protect your business with

Business insurance

Royal Bank of Scotland is acting as an introducer to Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited. If you buy an insurance policy or renew a policy with Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited, the bank will receive commission based on a percentage of the commission or fee Gallagher receives.

Royal Bank of Scotland and Gallagher

Each business is different. That's why it’s important to find protection that meets your particular risks and challenges. Gallagher have a range of insurance options. This could help you protect your business when it really needs it. 

Ready to get started?

Get started

If you have a Relationship Manager please contact them first to discuss your options. 

Call Gallagher Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, excluding bank holidays (calls may be recorded): 0345 646 1027. Or email them below.

In your email enquiry please include;

  • your contact details.
  • type of insurance you are looking for. 
  • any other relevant information. 

Gallagher typically come back to email enquiries within 48 hours. 

Information Message

Make a claim

To make a claim.

  1. Locate the insurer and policy number in the “Need to Make a Claim” section of your Insurance Schedule.
  2. Find the number for your insurer in Claims contact information section. Remember, if you have purchased any other products, the number may be different.
  3. Telephone the insurer as soon as possible after the incident.
Information Message

Protect your business

Public Liability Insurance

Could offer protection for you or your business should be found responsible for injury to a member of the public or damage to their property.

Employers' Liability Insurance

Generally this is a legal requirement for UK businesses. This could help protect your staff due to their work resulting in injury, illness or death.

Professional Indemnity Insurance

This could protect your business from the financial costs involved should a client make a claim against you due to inadequate advice or service.

Other cover

Gallagher have other insurance options. Some of the most common are cover for tools, stock and equipment. Plus commercial landlord cover for buildings, contents and loss of rent. Speak to Gallagher's insurance specialists to get advice on all your possible options.