A secure end-to-end cash management and collection service which could suit any customer needs
Our Intelligent Safe service offers a simple end-to end cash management solution that makes it easy for your business to deposits note and coin on site and receive same day value *
For further information, please register your interest and a member of the team will contact you.
*Product fees and charges apply.
Is Intelligent Safe right for you?
- Want a secure way to deposit notes and coins?
- Want same day value for deposits?*
- Want an end-to-end cash management solution?
*Due to the way in which we enable credit to the customer’s account we are unable to offer the Intelligent Safe cash solution to Non Personal customers who meet the Protected Customer criteria as defined below:
A Protected Customer is either a “Micro-enterprise” which at the time this agreement is entered into is a business or group of businesses of which it forms part, and which employs fewer than 10 persons and whose annual turnover and/or balance sheet total does not exceed €2 million (or sterling equivalent); or a charity with an annual income less than £1million.
*Cash accepted by the Device by 3.30pm on a Business Day will be processed and credited to your Account for interest purposes on the same Business Day and will be available for you to use on the next Business Day.
How it works
- Our Intelligent Safe service is an on-site automated system allowing customers to deposit business takings securely throughout the day.
- Funds deposited before 3.30pm will be added to your Royal Bank account same day (except weekends and Bank holidays).
- The secure counting device instantly validates and detects forgeries, provides data for every transaction which is captured and stored via an online portal to aid reconciliation.
- This means you can verify balances on site, review transactions and monitor trends.
- Our Intelligent Safe will automatically trigger a collection when the note device reaches an agreed threshold to ensure it never reaches full capacity.
For further information, please register your interest below.
Product fees and charges apply.
Things to Consider
- To make sure this service is cost effective for you, the average business would typically be currently depositing more than £5k each week in a branch.
- Must meet carrier security and installation requirements.
Register your interest
If you would like a member of our team to contact you to discuss this product and how it may help your business, please get in touch using the link below.
Please note that this product is unavailable to protected customers.
*This will open your email client.