Manage or apply for a Business Debit card
Business Debit card
Hassle free banking with your Business Debit card
Your Business Debit card is great for everyday purchases. It’s designed for you regardless of the size of your business and can help reduce the administration involved in reconciling cash and personal card expenses. That way it’s easier to keep track of all your business spending.
Good for the business world. Amazing for the whole world.
All our cards are made from 86% recycled plastic. And that's not all, as we're aiming to make all our operations climate positive by 2025.
Business Debit card benefits
Withdraw cash OpenClose
Secure payments OpenClose
Going abroad OpenClose
Here are some things you need to know before applying:
- To apply for a debit card, you must be an authorised signatory on the related account.
- The application form must be authorised in line with your mandate. For instance, if your mandate states that two people must sign, you must include two authorised signatories on the form.
- The authorised signatories will receive a request through Adobe to electronically sign the form.
- If you need support understanding or updating your authorised signatories/bank mandate, visit the Manage your signatories hub.
- Only 4 cardholders are permitted per Business current account.
We’ll process your application within five working days of receiving it. We will only receive the request once all authorised signatories have signed the form.
If your application is successful we’ll send your card and PIN out separately within 3-5 working days. If we need any further information or encounter any issues, we’ll notify you via text message.
Rates & charges
It's free to withdraw sterling from any Royal Bank of Scotland branch in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Gibraltar.
We will charge a Non-Sterling Transaction Fee of 2.75% of the value of the transaction.
Purchases made in a foreign currency will incur a Non-Sterling Transaction Fee of 2.75% of the value of the transaction.
Use Apple Pay and Google Pay™
Now more than ever, you should consider using Apple Pay to pay with your business debit and credit card. It’s contactless, safe and easy. And it keeps you from having to touch physical buttons or exchange cash when you’re out getting what you need.
Got an Android phone? You can store your card details in your secure Google account. Then use your phone to pay for anything from boarding passes to restaurant meals.
Apple Pay and Google Pay™ available on selected Apple and Android devices. Retailer limits may apply.