To help make it easier for you to do business abroad, we offer our secure online trade service – MaxTrad. Efficiently manage your supply chain finance process with incorporated E-invoicing.
Key features and benefits
100% digital service
Free to use
Digital document retrieval
Real-time customer support
Back office integration
We offer a range of solutions to help make your trade activity smoother, safer and more efficient. These include recognised instruments to ensure contracts are properly fulfilled and that you are paid. We also offer structured finance solutions to help bridge any cash flow gaps when trading.
- Import Letters of Credit (ILCs) – initiate ILC applications quickly and accurately using pre-filled templates; submit applications to the bank electronically
- Export Letters of Credit (ELCs) – manage the entire process more time-efficiently; receive email alerts prompting you to log into MaxTrad to obtain copies of ELCs once they have been advised by the bank
- Import and Export Collections (including Direct Export Collections) – streamline the way you manage Documentary Collection transactions; check shipment statuses in real time; use online document preview and settlement features
- Bonds & Guarantees and Standby Letters of Credit – initiate, amend and administer all your Guarantees and Standby Letters of Credit using one online interface for greater efficiency
- Transaction Management – streamline the way you manage your international transactions, with easy exchange of information and documents between buyers and sellers; set automatic payments on agreed dates; resolve disputes quickly
- Supply Chain Finance – take advantage of innovative supply chain financing solutions to bridge cash flow gaps when importing or exporting
Get in touch
To discuss your unique banking needs, please call SolutionsLine on:
0345 900 0652
Relay UK Service: 18001 0345 900 0652
For more information on accessibility visit our business accessibility page.
Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
To see how much your call might cost, visit the
Please contact your relationship manager.