A new, easy way for customers to pay
NatWest Tap to Pay
Take contactless payments with just your phone
NatWest Tap to Pay from Tyl by NatWest (we're part of the same group) is an exciting new way to take payments on iPhone and Android. Designed to cut down on queues and save your customers time at the checkout, Tap to Pay is Wi-Fi and network-ready, making it super-reliable and seamless.
How to get Tap to Pay on your smartphone
Leave your details by clicking the link below or give us a call on 03459010001.
We will call you to activate your Tap to Pay account and send you a link to the Tap to Pay app.
To be eligible for Tyl by NatWest your business must be based in the UK, and you must be over 18. No monthly hire or PCI fees for Tap to Pay. Transaction fees apply. Users may be charged for data usage by their network operator. Available on iPhone Xs or later with iOS 16.4 or later and Android OS 10 or later (base OS 8.1+) with Google Services and NFC. Subject to Tyl eligibility criteria and terms and conditions. Tap to Pay on iPhone requires a supported payment app and the latest version of iOS. Update to the latest version by going to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Download and Install. Some contactless cards may not be accepted by your payment app. Transaction limits may apply. The Contactless Symbol is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC. Tap to Pay on iPhone is not available in all markets. View Tap to Pay on iPhone countries and regions.
Pay nothing upfront but get all the benefits of Tyl
NatWest Tap to Pay
Only pay us a low transaction fee+
- Customers can tap to pay for goods and services
- Works with contactless cards, smartwatches and digital wallets
- Wi-Fi ready, but not Wi-Fi reliant
- Sign up to Tyl to get started
+We'll explain all fees during your application
Enjoy the benefits of Tyl by NatWest
However you take payments
- Integration with your accounting software
- Card-free loyalty scheme
- Performance monitoring with the Tyl Portal
- Next business day settlements
Why customers love Tyl
- 8 out of 10 customers could save on fees when switching to Tyl by NatWest*.
- Track your success, thanks to our sales trend dashboard.
- Our dedicated UK service team is ready to help you every step of the way.
*Savings based on customers looking to switch from various providers to Tyl between Jan and June 2023. Your existing provider may charge an exit fee. Average savings not inclusive of introductory offers or any exit fees you may have been charged. Additional fees may apply for data usage or app downloads. Tyl eligibility criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply.
Tap to Pay supports growing businesses
With Tyl you can add payment machines easily, if you need to scale up. Choose any of our card machines today and you'll pay no machine hire charge for 3 months**.
£9.99+ VAT per month***
- Wi-Fi, 3G/4G and Bluetooth
- 8 hours of battery life
- Completely standalone, no app or mobile phone required
A permanent fixture on your countertop
£13.99+ VAT per month***
Ingenico Desk 3500
- Print out receipts
- Simple to use, just plug in and go
- Bold, backlit 2.8-inch screen
All-in-one portable card machine
£14.99+ VAT per month***
- Wi-Fi only at £14.99+ VAT per month**
- 4G & Wi-Fi at £16.99+ VAT per month**
- High-res, 5-inch colour touchscreen
- Apps to help manage and grow your business
For payments on the move
£19.99+ VAT per month***
Ingenico Move 3500
- Wi-Fi only at £19.99+ VAT per month**
- 3G only at £21.99+ VAT per month**
- Print out receipts
- Pocket sized with a backlit 3.2-inch screen
** New Tyl by NatWest customers only. Minimum 12 month contract. After 3 months standard hire fees per device will apply. Early cancellation fees may apply. Additional fees may apply for data usage or app downloads. Eligibility criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply.
*** Card machine fees only. Other additional charges apply which we'll talk you through as part of your personalised quote.