Manage your invoices with FacFlow
Access and manage your invoice finance facilities securely online, and at any time with FacFlow. Log in to your account below.
FacFlow invoice discounting
Step-by-step guides to help you learn how to log in to FacFlow and discover more about its functions.
Go paperless with FacFlow
We now offer a paperless service via FacFlow, so you can receive all communication and information about your account online.
- Convenient: access, view and save your statement history for the past 13 months.
- Secure: reduce the risk of fraud and identity theft that comes with paper statements.
- Fast: you’ll be notified when your monthly statements are available to view days sooner than you’d receive printed versions.
To set up the paperless option on FacFlow, log in and go to the administration menu. Then, opt in for monthly E-Statements and E-Letters.
Invoice Financing services are provided by RBS Invoice Finance Limited. Registered in England & Wales No. 662221. Registered office: 250 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 4AA.
Security may be required. Product fees may apply. Subject to status, business use only. Specific eligibility criteria apply.
Any property or assets used as security may be repossessed or forfeited if you do not keep up repayments on any debt secured on it.
Our Invoice Finance products
Asset Based Lending
Release cash from your existing assets
- Could be ideal if cash is locked up in existing assets
- Could help improve your business cashflow
- Could help your business want to make acquisitions
- Your business must have a minimum turnover of £6.5m
A simple way to improve cashflow
- Could be ideal if cash is locked up in outstanding invoices
- You could get up to 90% of the money you're owed within 24 hours
- You collect the money - so you need robust ledger control
- Your business must have a minimum turnover of £300k