On this page
You can send us paper-based requests for audit confirmation via post, fax or email faxination. Fill in the audit request form (DOCX, 26kB) and send it to us by your preferred method.
Our charges for audit confirmation requests from 14th November 2022 onwards are:
- £25 + VAT for a standard* request for 9 accounts or less
- £50 + VAT for a standard* request with 10 or more accounts to be included
- An additional £25 + VAT charge if a full* audit report is required (this would include derivative, trade or commodities products)
- An additional £15 + VAT charge if the request is sent from the auditor via post, email or fax. This charge is not applied if the request comes via our digital service, provided by Confirmation.
* A standard audit includes all bank accounts, loans and securities. A full audit includes features of a standard audit plus derivatives, trade and commodities products.
Royal Bank of Scotland Plc
1 Hardman Boulevard
Send us the request to: 0345 301 2512
Send us the request as PDF document to +email@example.com
How long will it take?
The turnaround time for these can be up to 25 days after the audit date has passed. This excludes postage time.
What’s the process?
We’ll email or post you an acknowledgment of your request, giving a unique reference number for the audit confirmation. We’ll also let you know how many business days we expect to need to complete your request.
You only need to send us your request once as duplicate requests may delay the processing time
Our guide to submitting your audit request
Got a query?
Please don't chase an audit confirmation request until both the audit date and the timescales advised by us have elapsed.
A small proportion of requests need additional information from other departments which may delay things beyond our 25-day target. During peak periods response times may be slower.
Email (post, fax and email requests only): RBSGAuditQueries@rbs.co.uk
Don't send queries via fax or email faxination.