Your four-legged family members deserve excellent cover too
You can’t put a price on love, however we’ll pay up to £8,000 a year towards vet fees to help get your pet on the road to recovery. There are no restrictions on the number of claims you can make in a year and we pay the money directly to the surgery so you can focus on your pet’s wellbeing.
Cover highlights OpenClose
Multiple cover, one policy
Third party liability
Get in touch
An update on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Our colleagues in contact centres are working incredibly hard in difficult circumstances. Please only call us if it’s absolutely essential, this will allow us to focus on those customers who need us most at this time.
Please only call if:
- You have an urgent claim.
- You’re worried about not being able to pay your instalments, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Find out what to do next here.
- Your policy is due to renew in the next week and you haven’t opted for auto-renewal. If you have opted for auto-renewal, please make sure your insurance still meets your needs.
If you are concerned about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on your pet insurance, U K Insurance Limited (the underwriters of your policy) have a dedicated help and support hub.
We could help if you're struggling to make your insurance payments because of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
If you're finding it difficult to pay your monthly insurance payments as a result of Coronavirus, there are a few different ways we could help you. We can review your levels of cover, change your payment dates or organise a payment deferral.
Before requesting a payment deferral, please read the important information below to make sure you're fully aware of the impact on your insurance.
- A payment deferral allows you to stop paying your insurance payments for an agreed period of time and if agreed, it won’t have any negative impact on your credit rating.
- When your monthly payments start again after the deferral, the amount that has been "missed" will be spread over your remaining instalments.
- We will not charge any additional interest to you so the total amount you pay will not increase as a result.
- Payment deferrals should only be used when absolutely necessary, the remaining cost of your insurance policy will still be due, but will be paid for over a shorter period.
Agreed payment deferrals will not have a negative impact on your credit score, but if you fail to make the payments after the agreed deferral period it could negatively impact your credit score and could impact your ability to secure credit for a policy in the future (if applicable).
What should I do next?
If you're struggling financially then please call us and we’ll see what we can do to help. Please don’t cancel any payments or direct debits through your bank as this can affect your policy with us and may have a negative impact on your credit rating.
Royal Bank of Scotland Premier Pet Insurance Team
Telephone: 0345 246 2109
Minicom: 0800 404 6160
Royal Bank of Scotland Premier Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.