If you opened a current account after 24th September 2013 and you hold one of the accounts listed below, you will now be able to view your latest Terms & Conditions in the Messages area of Online Banking.
- Basic Account
- Select Account
- Select Silver Account
- Select Platinum
- Black Account
Do I get charged for using the service?
There are no charges for Online Banking, but you will have to pay your normal network charges for using the internet.
- Please make sure information shown on or stored in your mobile phone or your email account is kept secure and does not become known to someone else
- International mobile numbers will not be able to receive text Alerts from this Alerts Service
- We will not charge you for using our Alerts Service. However, your network operator may charge you for receiving a text Alert from us or for sending a mobile text message to us
- If you are receiving or sending mobile text messages while outside the UK, network overseas charges may apply. You should check with your network operator for details
- Please let us know if your mobile phone is lost or stolen or you change your mobile number or email address
- To receive text or email Alerts you need to hold an eligible account and be at least 11 years old
- We will not be responsible if, for any reason, we are unable to send you an Alert or, for any reason, you do not receive the Alert
- You can only register one mobile number and one email address for the Alerts Service at any one time. This will apply to all your eligible accounts. However, joint account holders may each register for text or email Alerts about the joint account
- We will send you each Alert once. If you delete a text or email Alert you cannot ask us to send it again.
- We may withdraw, suspend or restrict the service with immediate effect without prior notice to comply with the law, to protect security or to fight fraud. We may decide to withdraw the Alerts at any time by giving you prior notice.
- If you no longer wish to receive our Alerts, you can cancel your registration for our Alerts Service at any time through online, by telephone or at your branch.
- From time to time, we may wish to send you information by text or email about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. We will only do this if you have agreed to receive such messages
iPhone customers can continue to manage their Alerts through the application.