Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Prize draw open to customers and non-customers aged 18 or over who are UK residents. Draw not open to employees of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group of companies, their families or anyone associated with this draw.
- One entry per person. Entries are not returnable. Entries must be submitted
to RBS Insurance Free Prize Draw, Manston Lane, Leeds LS15 8AH and be received by midnight on 30 June 2013.
- No purchase or quotation necessary – send your name and address on a postcard to RBS Insurance Free Prize Draw, Manston Lane, Leeds LS15 8AH or by filling out the online form at www.rbs.co.uk/prizedraw
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules, delayed, damaged, in complete, altered or illegible will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of entry.
- Winner will be drawn at random on 7 July 2013 and will be awarded £1,000 worth of M&S Vouchers. There are no cash alternatives. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner will be informed by phone or post by within 14 days of the draw date, when
information about the winner will be available by sending an SAE to "NatWest/RBS Insurance Free Prize Draw Winner List" at the address given in condition 2 above.
- The winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with this prize draw.
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
- The promoter is The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, 36 Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB (RBS).